Tuesday, September 21, 2010

so not looking forward to tomorrow...

lately i've been really stressed out, my son has not been sleeping well, he has a diaper rash that doesn't look like its getting better (but also not getting worse), my insurance screwed us and i had to deal with that because my son has his 4 month appointment tomorrow and that means he gets more shots which also means i end up with a cranky baby. anyway about the insurance, i had to go up to the office and fix it myself, first i called my case worker and he said that it would be done by 4pm so i go up to the office at 4 and guess what?! ITS STILL NOT DONE!! i stood at the freaking front desk for 15 minutes while they figured out why my son wasn't on my insurance and then i had to wait 20 minutes while the guy at the desk kept going in and out of the back office and coming back with NOTHING! and then after an hour (an HOUR!!!) he finally comes back and clicks 2 things on his computer and prints out the paper that i needed and then he tells me "ok ma'am you're all set"  yeah THANKS for making me drive all the way up to the office and wait for you while my son is at home with my brother (my very last choice, i didn't have his car seat with me so i couldn't take him) and wait for you to print out ONE PAPER and tell me i'm set. GREAT, THANKS! and now for tomorrow's stress load, my son's second set of shots...yay (not) oh my goodness i am SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment