Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blood, Sweat, and Tears

. I can't stand it, right now i feel like the WORST mother EVER!! I didn't notice that my son had a rash under his balls and it has become so irritated that the skin broke a little and it was bleeding today (just spots of blood). So now i'm checking his diaper every 5 minutes, i don't want it to get worse and my mother suggested i use the desitin cream for the rash since its not a big wound right now and it stopped bleeding after i wiped it. And then after finding that out i remembered that my son has a doctor's appointment in two days so i called my insurance office to find out if they added my son to my insurance yet and i found out that it still hasn't been done! Seriously?! If they don't put him on by tomorrow i'm going to have to reschedule my son's appointment and go up to the office and take care of it myself. I seriously hate all this shit, i never had to go through this when i was alone. but you know what? i love my son, and i will do anything i have to in order to get what he needs. i will go through the stress for him.

1 comment:

  1. your not a bad mom! sometimes we just overlook things. i hope his boys get better :) and you get your insurance worked out. it will get better!!!

    ReplyDelete