Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mommy Post # 1

Today was a very long and stressful day. I had my fiance's nieces and nephews over and they just went crazy. My son was also giving me problems today, for some reason he wants to be carried ALL THE TIME. I really don't know why he is acting like this, I don't carry him often and usually he is just fine in his bouncer for a good 20 minutes or so. Added to that he has been fighting his sleep, napping for only 2 minutes and waking up constantly at night. I'm going crazy, he is not usually like this. And lately he hasn't been crying, he's been YELLING, there are no tears, just him yelling his lungs out, and if i don't get to him fast enough he starts coughing and gags and THEN he cries. I just don't know what to do anymore...

1 comment:

  1. We've been kinda going thru the same thing. I thought he was teething, but my sil says he's just spoiled. So now I'm like WTF do I do carry him all the time or let him scream til he's red in the face? I'm so tired it's crazy. I hope this is just a phase.

    ReplyDelete