Sunday, September 26, 2010

All i can say is FINALLY!!

So a few things have happened since my last post, fist thing is that obviously Jaeden is no longer on similac. Second is that my car is FINALLY getting fixed and FINALLY at the house we are staying at. Here's the story on that, see we were moving out of our old house and my brother's friend borrows our tire "just to get to his house and he'll use his dad's car and bring it right back" well apparently "i'll be right back" means "in a few months" its been 2 months and we FINALLY got our tire back and were able to bring the car down to our new place. So now my fiance' and brother and occasionally my uncle are fixing it so that we can FINALLY have a car to get around to our appointments, GREAT and again FINALLY i was so tired of having to ask for rides. I mean i know that my family has no problem if i really need to go somewhere, but i can't help feeling like i'm asking too much sometimes. well not any more because i FINALLY have my car back. And the last FINALLY goes to my laundry, i FINALLY got it done today, well i have to go because my son just woke up, i'll probably write more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment