Sunday, January 22, 2012

my new begining

 I have just found out that I have once again been blessed with the gift of a child. Yes dear readers, I am pregnant again! This time I wasn't as shocked as I was when I found out I was pregnant with Jaeden, but it was still pretty scary at first. Though I am still unsure of how things are going to work out, I am not afraid of going through this alone (not that I would ever have to) this time around I KNOW I can do it. Of course I am not trying to fool myself into thinking it will be any easier, especially now that it will be TWO kids instead of just one, I know that nothing is ever perfect, but I don't care about perfect, as long as my children are safe and well, as long as we are able to provide for them, as long as I live and breath they will be loved. And that readers, is a promise I make to myself and my new begining.

No comments:

Post a Comment